October 24, 2017
We’re highlighting an exciting new approach to mobile communications for healthcare enterprises at Vidyo’s Healthcare Summit in Nashville next week.
Our Mobile-X solution empowers clinicians and other healthcare professionals to engage in compliant mobile voice, text and video communications with patients and others.
Picture the interactions between clinicians and patients orchestrated by Mobile-X:
- A patient has a painful sore throat. He calls his clinic after hours and leaves a message for his doctor who is on call.
- The doctor gets the message and calls the patient back from her personal phone. Instead of seeing the doctor’s personal phone number, the patient sees the name of the clinic on caller ID. The doctor’s private phone number has been protected and the patient knew who was calling, prompting him to pick up.
- During the discussion, the doctor decides a video session would help her to better diagnose the patient’s complaint.
- She sends an SMS text that triggers a secure HD video session.
- The HD video session proceeds, supported by continued high quality voice communication.
Mobile-X enables these compliant healthcare communications by orchestrating seamlessly across the communications apps your staff and patients need: Voice, Video, Texting.
Features and benefits include:
- Rich UC features on mobiles including BYOD, integrating with your existing PBX / UC / Video systems. The platform turns your healthcare professionals’ devices into extensions of your corporate communications systems.
- Policy enforcement, security, privacy compliance can operate on mobile communications using your existing compliance controls, recording, archiving and other systems.
- Powerful identity management features will separate business and personal calls, permitting personal numbers to be masked.
- Single number contact promotes better responsiveness and reachability.
Mobile-X from Tango Networks brings next-generation fixed mobile convergence technologies to communications for the distributed workforce. Now workers in or out of the office can have seamless corporate communications, including Mobile Unified Communications, mobile workforce communications, and programs for remote working, work from home, telecommuting and business continuity.