September 7, 2018
These days basically every workforce is a mobile workforce.
If you need to support users conducting business on their mobile phones, your face a number of important IT process and system questions:
- How do you ensure the communications of these mobile users are compliant with recording, logging, monitoring and archiving rules?
- How is enterprise mobility being changed by cloud-based mobility architectures, private wireless and mobility models such as Private LTE?
- How do you enforce corporate policies on these communications?
- How do you ensure mobile communications are captured and coordinated with your business applications, like Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Workforce Optimization (WFO)?
The complimentary webinar will focus on how enterprise mobility is being addressed in the latest wave of innovations and industry technology trends.
The webinar will feature analysis and market trend data presented by Raúl Castañón-Martínez, Senior Analyst, Workforce Collaboration and Communications, of 451 Research.
Andrew Bale, Tango Networks’ General Manager of Cloud Services, will join the webinar to discuss the evolution of enterprise mobile communications.
Topics to be covered include:
- How new mobile technologies are enhancing corporate collaboration
- How mobility is being integrated with Customer Relationship Management, Workforce Optimization and other business applications
- Mobile communications recording compliance and policy enforcement
- Business text messaging in the new generation of mobility
- How future directions in Private 4G / Private LTE networks can transform the corporate wireless strategy
Now Mobile-X from Tango Networks is the premier communications solution for companies implementing work-from-home, remote worker, teleworker, telecommuting, connected worker and business continuity programs. The solutions are made possible by the most advanced implementation of fixed mobile convergence technologies for the distributed workforce.