November 22, 2018
On the one hand, the work forces for all types of financial services companies are increasingly mobile.
On the other, the regulations requiring communications to be captured and recorded are becoming increasingly strict.
If you manage IT or communications in financial services, how do you reconcile the pressure for mobility with the need for greater control and compliance?
A special workshop in London next week will focus on solutions to this ongoing issue.
In Europe, MiFID II regulations went into effect this year, mandating new communication recording and archiving rules for firms delivering financial trading services.
The challenges include:
- Mobile phone communications take place outside of your direct control and generally out of scope of your compliance systems for recording and archiving..
- Your corporate communications systems may offer mobile device apps for integrating your users’ mobile communications. But these apps often are clunky and hard for users to operate, driving up your support burden or causing users to simply ignore them.
Reinventing Compliance: Don't miss the Verint Compliance Alliance Workshop in London
Tango Networks has partnered with Verint to highlight the best practices for communications compliance at the upcoming Compliance Alliance workshop on November 29 in London.
The workshop will focus on:
- Proactive compliance – prevent non-compliant activities from occurring and remove the need for "after-the-fact compliance."
- New ways of working – unlock the benefits of state-of-the-art solutions while driving enhanced value from your legacy data.
- Super-charging Oversight and Analytics – with data from multi-modal unified communications (such as Skype for Business and Cisco Jabber), speech analytics, and AI-based assurance.
- Automation – Verifying compliance or monitoring transactions shouldn’t be time and resource-hungry task anymore.
- Sustainable transformation – Take a holistic approach, reduce complexity and increase compliance effectiveness - sustainably.
Mobile-X from Tango Networks is a key enabling service for modern business communications, including Mobile Unified Communications, mobile workforce communications, and programs for remote working, work from home, telecommuting and business continuity. The service brings next-generation fixed mobile convergence technologies to communications for the distributed workforce.
Click the link below to learn more and register for the London workshop: