March 3, 2020
The migration to mobile is almost complete.
Research shows that the vast majority of business calls now involve at least one of the participants on a mobile phone.
That's why our partners have seen an explosion of demand for their mobile-enabled unified communications services.
And it makes perfect sense. After all, what service could be more important and stickier than one using a device glued to our sides all day, every day?
There still is time for CSPs, MSPs, VARs or other communications resellers considering adding mobile to their service offerings.
- 80% of business calls now include at least one participant on a mobile phone.
- Millennial-age employees are baffled by landline desk phones.
- Companies of all types and sizes want to go "Mobile First" and make mobile phones the primary communications tool for employees.
Make Money with Mobile Now
- Mobile-X is a turnkey service that turns your customers' mobile phones into end points for your business communications service.
- You can expand your service portfolio to many more users and become a one-stop-shop for business communications across both landline and mobile.
- The service is network native, not a messy over-the-top app-based service with poor quality and a bad user experience.
- Mobile-X captures mobile calls and messaging and sends them to a call recording and archiving system. Now you can offer an incredibly valuable service for your customers who want to record mobile communications for compliance or customer service quality monitoring.
Mobile-X from Tango Networks brings next-generation fixed mobile convergence technologies to communications for the distributed workforce. Now workers in or out of the office can have seamless corporate communications, including Mobile Unified Communications, mobile workforce communications, and programs for remote working, work from home, telecommuting and business continuity.