October 9, 2018
Financial services companies are tapping mobile technologies to boost employee productivity and responsiveness. But ensuring mobile communications are compliant with recording and archiving rules is not optional.
Reinventing Compliance: Don't miss the Verint Compliance Alliance Workshops
Mobile-X from Tango Networks is the centerpiece of a wide range of use cases, including Mobile Unified Communications, mobile workforce communications, and programs for remote working, work from home, telecommuting and business continuity.
The workshops will focus on:
- Proactive Compliance – prevent non-compliant activities from occurring and remove the need for "after-the-fact compliance."
- New ways of working – unlock the benefits of state-of-the-art solutions while driving enhanced value from your legacy data.
- Super-charging Oversight and Analytics – with data from multi-modal unified communications (such as Skype for Business and Cisco Jabber), speech analytics, and AI-based assurance.
- Automation – Verifying compliance or monitoring transactions shouldn’t be time and resource-hungry task anymore.
- Sustainable Transformation – Take a holistic approach, reduce complexity and increase compliance effectiveness - sustainably.
Click the links below to learn more and register for the workshop most convenient for you: