March 3, 2020
The migration to mobile is almost complete.
Research shows that the vast majority of business calls now involve at least one of the participants on a mobile phone.
That's why our partners have seen an explosion of demand for their mobile-enabled unified communications services.
And it makes perfect sense. After all, what service could be more important and stickier than one using a device glued to our sides all day, every day?
There still is time for CSPs, MSPs, VARs or other communications resellers considering adding mobile to their service offerings.
- 80% of business calls now include at least one participant on a mobile phone.
- Millennial-age employees are baffled by landline desk phones.
- Companies of all types and sizes want to go "Mobile First" and make mobile phones the primary communications tool for employees.
Make Money with Mobile Now
- Mobile-X is a turnkey service that turns your customers' mobile phones into end points for your business communications service.
- You can expand your service portfolio to many more users and become a one-stop-shop for business communications across both landline and mobile.
- The service is network native, not a messy over-the-top app-based service with poor quality and a bad user experience.
- Mobile-X captures mobile calls and messaging and sends them to a call recording and archiving system. Now you can offer an incredibly valuable service for your customers who want to record mobile communications for compliance or customer service quality monitoring.